Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun Weekend with my Mom and Sisters

My Mom and two of my sisters, Jasmine & Janessa came for a quick weekend visit at the end of February. We had so much fun having them here! I only wish that they could have stayed a lot longer and that all of my sisters could have been here!

We didn't tell Cooper that they were coming, he had heard us talk about it a few times but we just told him they were coming in a month because my Mom & sisters really wanted to surprise him.  I went to the airport alone to pick them up and when we got home my Mom and Jasmine & Janessa rang the doorbell and Cooper answered the door. I wish so badly that I had my video camera, Cooper was so cute, he just stood there staring, with his mouth wide open for like 30 seconds without saying a word and then fell back stiff as a board as if he fainted.  He couldn't believe they were really here!








Dane & Cooper love their wonderful Grammy!

Mason brought Jasmine and Janessa to ride all of the rides on top of the Stratosphere.




5 comments:

laurdacooj said...

Man...you girls are seriously so pretty! I LOVE YOu all and am sooo happy I got to see you! I hope you are feeling better! xox

Christy Wheeler said...

I love it when family comes to visit! I am glad you got to spend some time with your family.

Josie said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad they were able to come, what a fun trip for all of you! Love all the cute pics!

the duffsters said...

Great pics of the fam. I especially love the bottom one of your mom, she looks like she could be your sister. Super cutie! Glad you had a fun visit!

Michelle Schmidt said...

I love that you posted this on facebook so I could find it :) You look great, so fun to see your family. Your boys are so dang cute!