Friday, March 11, 2011

6 Years Married to My Best Friend

January 14th was our SIXTH wedding anniversary! Mason's Mom watched the boys for us so that we were able to go away for the night. We stayed at the Aston Montelago Resort at Lake Las Vegas, and we had a wonderful time, it was just what we needed.

I am so thankful for my Mason, he is the perfect man for me. He truly is my best friend and I love him with all that I am.  We have been through so much together, a lot of really great times as well as some very hard times. I am thankful for Mason's strength and his unconditional love, he knows everything about me and loves me anyway. I love you Mason, everything about life is better with you!




1 comment:

Josie said...

Wow, six years already! Congrats you guys! You really are such a great couple! Glad you had a great celebration!