Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cooper's 4th Birthday! (Way back on November 15th)

Cooper's 4th birthday birthday was November 15th, and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. I've been slacking big time but in my defense, our computer has been broken since the middle of November. For awhile we were worried we had lost all of the pictures from our hard drive, thankfully the computer repair guy was able to recover everything and put it on our new hard drive.   

Cooper had a great birthday, and I still can't believe my baby is 4! I am so thankful for my Cooper, he is such a gift in my life and he has taught me so much! I love you buddy and I'm proud of you!





Pin the ball on the bat


Dane & Ben



Obstacle Course







Cooper telling Grandma thank you


Cooper telling Parker thank you for his present

Cooper is closing his eyes waiting for his present from Mom & Dad







1 comment:

Josie said...

Wow, Jess! I can't believe he is 4 either! What a cute boy he is! Your are such a fun Mom, what a cute party!!!