Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas Eve with my Family in Oregon

This year we spent the Holidays with my family in Oregon, and we went to a cabin for a few days for Christmas. We were in Oregon for a week and a half, and it was wonderful.  I hadn't been home since my sweet sister Jalidia's funeral in March, so it was very bitter sweet. It was very hard to be home without her there, but I feel like it has helped me appreciate my family even more, and Christmas meant more to me this year than ever before. I am so thankful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and I am so thankful that because of Him my sister lives on and I will be able to be with her again one day.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with love. 
Cooper with Grammy & Gramps

Dane with Aunty Jasmine

Mom & Me

Dane loves his Grammy!

Dane & Aunty Jasmine


Jared helping Dad with the Christmas Story

Cooper helping Gramps tell the story of Baby Jesus

Dane with Aunty Janessa

The Giving Game


Dane with Aunty Jennalise & Aunty Janessa



Cooper fell asleep eating his dinner



Jillian & Me



Cooper loves his Grammy!

Cooper was very excited about his new Christmas Eve jammies.


So surprised....pajamas!

Mason & Jared




I don't know why I'm holding a diaper....I must be a Mom.



No comments: