Monday, January 18, 2010

5 Years!!!

Our 5 year wedding anniversary was on the 14th! I can't believe it, 5 years! I am so thankful for Mason, and the wonderful husband he is to me. I love him with all of my heart and I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father helped us find each other.
Mason covered our room in these cute hearts, and sprinkled confetti hearts and chocolate hearts on our bed.
He brought me flowers.
We had a wonderful anniversary. Mason didn't work or go to school. We went out to lunch & to the mall with the boys. Then Mason's parents watched the boys that night while we went out the Cheesecake Factory...yummy yummy, and then to the Gordie Brown Show. Definitely not the best show Las Vegas has to offer but we had free tickets, and it was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Wow Jess! I can't believe you guys have been married for 5 years already! Time is flying by! I love all of your latest posts, such cute pictures of you and your cute boys! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Such cute pics of all of your fam, I love the ones of Jared- I love that boy, I can't believe how big he is!