Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Trip To Oregon

Here are a million pictures from the trip we took to Oregon a couple of weeks ago to visit my family.

We flew for over 2 hours with 2 little boys...
This was Dane's first time flying. He was fussy for the first half, but then he fell asleep.
Cooper was great the whole time, thank goodness for our video ipod.
It was fun to fly with Cooper because he's old enough to get excited about it now. Before we went he told my mom on the phone we were flying on a "rocket ship not a airplane" When we took off he said we were going to see the planets and when we landed he said "we're going back to earth mommy." He learned that from Little Einsteins. Funny boy.

Jamie turned 10 while we were there...



Cooper kept sneaking a fingerfull of frosting
Cooper with Grammy & Gramps
Mason & Jared


We played in the Backyard everyday...

Cooper had a blast on the big inflatable waterslide

Cooper loves his sweet Aunty Jayla
Jalidia got Baptized...
We love you Jalidia, and we're so happy for you.

I love my cute Opi!

We went Jetskiing...
Next time you can come too Dane



Thanks for the cookies Grammy


Cooper & Aunty Janessa

We went to Cannon Beach...

Cooper loved running away from the waves
What goodlooking boys
Jason & Josh got completely burried. You could only see their noses when we were finished.

Cooper thought it was so cool to cover uncle Jason & uncle Josh with sand.


We went on our honeymoon to Cannon beach 4 1/2 years ago, it's always so fun to go back
Cooper had fun getting burried
Mason Had fun Skimboarding even though the water was so icy cold that it stung.
Dane with Aunty Jennalise
Dane & Grammy
We made Hotdogs and S'mores

Dane & Jasmine

Cooper & Janessa


Dane with his beautiful aunties, Jasmine & Janessa

Cooper & Aunty Jillian Had so much fun playing together the whole time. It was so cute. Cooper kept saying "where's mine Jilli" when he couldn't find her.



We had a blast!

8 comments:

Josie said...

Jess I love seeing all your family pictures! What a fun trip home! I seriously can not believe Jamie is 10! That is so crazy! I just always think of Jared and Jamie being the wee little cuties they were when we lived there! Jasmine and Janessa are so gorgeous, I can't believe how grown up and beautiful they are! So fun to see pics of everyone. Love you all!

Christy Wheeler said...

It is fun to see all your pictures! Looks like it was a great visit!

Stacey said...

JAMIE IS NOT 10!! She's 4, and she loves johnson and johnsons lavender and vanilla lotion rubbed on her little arms and legs at bedtime. I loved these pictures. I love your family. I need to go to the Oregon coast. I think it is one of my favorite place I've been.

The Burtons said...

Oh my goodness, We did have such a sweet fun visit all of us Burtons together did'nt we!
I love love love the two pictures of Cooper and Jillian on the front porch!
And cute little COOPER running away from the waves as fast as his legs would go...So So So CUTE!
Oh my, oh my I miss my little smiley DANE...please come back I need some sweet little boy hugs!
Love you all so much, thanks for the fun memories! xo xo

The Burtons said...

GRAMMY LOVES COOPER AND DANE!
BIG HUGS AND KISSES...LOTS OF THEM!

Mandi said...

I have never met your mom and I am impressed with her, now that is a lot of kids and if they are all as totally awesome as you well then that is just impressive.

Stan & Isabelle said...

wow-what great pictures ... I really got emotional on the two that had the entire family together at the baptism and beath! I love you so much and it is difficult to live so far away!!! Wonderful to see the entire family together. Sending lots of love and admiration - xxoo

laurdacooj said...

I LOVE all these pictures!!! Your family is so so great! Cooper and Dane are such stud muffins!! Love you all!