Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Rocket Bribe

Lately we've had a really hard time getting Cooper to go #2 in the potty lately, so we have turned to bribery. Mason brought Cooper to Hobby Town and they picked out a model rocket together, now whenever Cooper goes #2 in the potty they get to go to the desert to launch the rocket. Cooper loves his rocket so much that he even sleeps with it. Mason sure enjoys this bribe too. Like father, like son. I sure love these boys!


He's still amazingly stubborn, but it has definitely helped. We love you, you cute little stinker!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with bribery!! What a fun thing for them to do together. I'm not looking forward to potty training. I think Pearl is ready, but I'm going to wait until we get back from Disneyland in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll be calling for advice!

laurdacooj said...

i agree with stacey- people who say bribery is bad... just don't understand:) ha ha h!! My boys have one of those rockets and LOVE it too! Cooper and Mason should come blow things up with the potato cannon too... seriously, why do we all live so far so we can't hang out??

Mandi said...

1. I loooovvee Coopers shoes!! Adorable.
2. I do not love potty training. Kallie potty trained 100% in less than 24 hours. No accidents it was great. Cole is going on 5 months of accidents and I am about to blow my brains out, but absolutely REFUSE to give up on him. the little turd totally knows what is supposed to do, he is just LAZY!!!