Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dane's first sewing lesson...

The other night Mason was out running with Cooper (Cooper was in the running stroller) and I was home alone with Dane. I was trying to sew some little drawstring bags to use for organizing some of Cooper's toys. I tried putting Dane in his bouncer, and in his swing, but all that did was make him mad because he REALLY wanted to be held. So I put him on my lap and he was perfectly happy just sitting there and watching me sew. This is how Mason found us when he came home, Mason would probably prefer that I do a more "manly" activity with him next time.

3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

LOL..that's cute....tell Mason not to worry, my little brothers would crochet ad knit with my mom, and they all turned out super boyish! ;D

Stacey said...

He is sitting so perfectly still, he doesn't even look real! Jess, I love him. You are so handy. I need to learn how to sew.

Anonymous said...

So cute! He really does look so content sitting with you!