Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dane's 2 month check-up

Dane had his 2-month check-up last week. He had to get 3 shots, poor boy.

Here are his stats:

13 lbs 6 oz : 75 -90 percentile

24 inches long : 75 -90 percentile

I seriously cannot believe how big he is already. The doctor kept saying how "built" he is and that maybe he has viking blood in him or something. It's so weird because Dane and Cooper were both born 3 weeks early and they were both breastfed, but Cooper has always been little, Cooper was 4 months old by the time he weighed as much as Dane does at 2 months, and Cooper was only 23 inches long at 4 months. I love my two cute boys, my little Cooper and my big Dane.

1 comment:

I'm Batman said...

Of course we remember you guys! So it seems you have since had two kids, moved to Bounitful and then to Vegas? Busy. I'm still commuting to Sandy, but now that I've actually picked a major, I should graduate in May. It's good to hear from you guys. If you still have your Wii we could play Mariokart of something online game sometime.