Monday, June 16, 2008

Dads Are Great!

Yesterday was father's day and I didn't get a chance to do a post, so I'm doing it today.


I am so grateful for my husband and the wonderful father that he is. I remember before Cooper was born Mason was a little nervous that he wouldn't know how to be a good dad or how to take care of a baby. Well ,ever since the day Cooper was born Mason has truly been the most amazing Dad. Watching Mason with Cooper has made me fall in love with him even more. I am so grateful for this wonderful man that I married and all the sacrifices that he makes for Cooper and me. I love you Mason!

Cooper is so lucky, he has 2 wonderful Grandpas, and he has 3 great grandpas that are still alive and love him very much (unfortunately we don't have a pic w/great grandpa Casler).

Happy Father's Day!




1 comment:

the duffsters said...

What a cute tribute to Mason & Cooper's handsome Grandpa's. What a lucky boy! We are excited to see you guys too. Mason scared Warren about his first leg....thanks Mase-dog! just kidding. How are those streches coming? Did Mason do them in the nude like Warren suggested? Alright, give Coopy a hug from Parky.