Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oregon

This past week Cooper & I went to Oregon to visit my family. It was finals week for Mason and he needed to do really well on all of them so we left him at home to study in peace. We had so much fun in Oregon, it was so great to get to spend so much time with my family. We were there for 6 days, so it gave Cooper a chance to really get to know all of his aunts & uncles and Grammy & Grampa. He definately got plenty of attention while we were there(I am the oldest of 13).There was always someone waiting for their turn to play with Cooper or just give him a hug. I wish that I had gotten a picture with everyone.


We had lots & lots of fun, but I hated being away from Mason for so long and Cooper missed his Daddy so much. If anyone said "daddy" Cooper would usually look around for Mason & then when he realized he wasn't there he would get really sad. I love that Mason & Cooper have such a strong bond. It's so nice to be back home with Mason, I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband! Now, my family just needs to move here to Utah and everything would be absolutely perfect. I hate being so far away.

4 comments:

laurdacooj said...

man! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Jilly looks so old! I miss you and your great family!... So, I hear you may be going to Arizona...when do you find out?

Kristen said...

How fun! I know exactly what you mean. I love going to visit my family, but if TJ isn't there is way hard of all of us! Glad you had fun though, and hopefully Mason aced all his finals!

the duffsters said...

Your family is so fun! Looks like Cooper had a great time.

MK said...

Where in Oregon? My husband has family all over Oregon.

I love all the new pictures. Cooper has got to be one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. And he's so grown up looking too. :)