Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fun with Stacey

Last Saturday my good friend Stacey from Utah called me to tell me that she was here in Las Vegas visiting her in laws. I was so happy, we met up at Target for lunch and it was great. Sure, it was nothing like the old days when we would go out to lunch and talk for hours, I had my two boys with me and she had her two girls, it wasn't very relaxing but it was lot's of fun. I hope you come again soon Stacey, maybe this time we could even get lunch somewhere a little classier like McDonald's or something.

Cooper was so excited when I told him that we were going to Target to see Pearl. The whole way there he pretended that he was talking to her on the phone and was asking her what "section" she was in. I think Cooper & Pearl are pretty darn cute together!


No comments: