Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Dane is Here!

Dane Allan Duff
Born Friday, April 3rd at 6:25 pm
7 pounds 8 ounces
19 inches long


Here are a whole bunch of pictures of our handsome little guy:


Cooper is so excited to be a big brother
My mom and Jasmine & Janessa managed to get there about 30 minutes after Dane was born



Dane has hair!
Cooper & Dane with Grammy
Aunty Jasmine
Aunty Nessa
Ready to go home!







Cooper loved having his cute aunts here to take care of him

Dane was born Friday, we came home Saturday night. But he had to go back into the hospital on Wednesday for two days. His jaundice was really bad. He had to lay under lights the whole time, the only time we could hold him was to feed him. He had to get an I.V. poor little guy.

12 comments:

MK said...

Congrats! He is so perfect and beautiful! I love the matching Jammies. Cute boys.

Stacey said...

Jess,
He is SO CUTE! I can't believe you have two boys. They're going to have so much fun together. I love their pj's. Mason looks like one proud daddy, and you look way too good to have just had a baby. I can't believe your mom and sisters got their so soon after he was born. They are so cute. Thanks for the pictures, I can't wait to see him in person.

Josie said...

Jess! Congratulations! So happy for you! He is so perfect and sweet! Cooper looks absolutely darling and so thrilled to be a brother- how sweet! I love that you have them in matching p.j.s already! And you look so great! Jasmine and Janessa are so grown up and gorgeous! Oh my heck!

Mandy said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations, we are really happy for you guys!

Garrett said...

Congratulations! He looks teeny next to his brother.

emilycannon said...

Glad to hear you all are home safe. Now you have 2 adorable boys! I love the matching jammies.

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

ohhhh! He is so cute Jessica! Matching PJs are my favorite! I'm crying cause hes so cute! Congratulations! I love Dane!

Chels Allred said...

congrats on the new wee lad! he's a cutie! i love that last picture.

the duffsters said...

The matching PJ's are sooooo cute! I want another boy so I him and Parker can match. :)

laurdacooj said...

ohhhh I'm so happy for you guys! He is adorable! I want to hold him so so bad! You guys are such a cute family! I love the picture of you all!
xoxo!!!!

Onkle Viktor said...

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful pictures of Dane and everyone! I can see Coop is happy about his new brother!

Angela said...

What a CUTE baby boy!!! I am so happy for you guys.